Chelmsford to Marblehead
The route originally connected Wilmington and Lynn, entering Lynn on Walnut St and ending at MA 1A. By 1933, it was extended to Marblehead via Atlantic Ave. Between 1936 and 1939, it was extended again, this time west to Chelmsford. It remained relatively unchanged until 1996, when it was realigned slightly in Lynn. The old 129 was renumbered to MA 129A.
[flickr-gallery mode=”search” tags=”MA 129″ user_id=”80252055@N02″]